Today we're excited to release some key functionality to the Marketplace that should make it even easier to find relevant titles and execute transactions.
- Listings -> Discovery - If you're a buyer, you'll notice we renamed the menu item Listings to Discovery as that module really is about discovering content relevant to you and your audience. The functionality remains consistent. For sellers, My Listings has not changed.
- To ensure a safe and efficient marketplace for both our Buyers and Sellers, we are now masking email addresses entered in Enquiries, Offers and In-Offer Messaging. We strongly encourage all parties to communicate via the Platform.
- We changed the ordering of the menu options on the left navigation bar - Home (Collections, see below) is now the first option for Buyers. Dashboard has been shifted to below Discovery (for Buyers) or My Listings (for Sellers).
We're excited to announce Collections - a new way for Buyers to find interesting and relevant content.
Discovery (formally known as Listings) is still an important part of finding content - the Buyer has complete control when searching for and filtering through results of Listings.
Collections are a bit different. In the first iteration, Vuulr Editors will be continuously curating Listings on the Marketplace within interesting topics, such as trending titles, genre-specific highlights, etc.
We'll be adding more interesting functionality as we continue to enhance the plaform. If you have any thoughts about what curated collection we should add, do let us know!
Site Updates / News
We've introduced a Notifications / News module where the Vuulr team will bbe able to start providing updates to the users of the Marketplace.
These could be introducing new features, highlighting new buyers or sellers on the platform, or general news that may interest you.
You can find it by clicking on Notifications on the left.
Improved Notifications Engine
We've rewritten our in-app notifications engine to provide you, our user, more timely and relevant notifications.
Currently, notifications will be created in the following scenarios:
- Sellers receive a new Offer for a Listing
- Buyers or Sellers receive a new Counter Offer for a Listing
- Buyers or Sellers receive a message regarding an Offer (In-Offer Messaging)
- Sellers receive an Enquiry on a Listing
- Buyers or Sellers receive a reply to an Enquiry Thread on a Listing
- A new Site Update / News article is published
We'll be adding more functionality as we continue to improve the platform.
Organization Departments - Beta
We're testing a new feature we're calling Organization Departments. With this, we can support complex organization structures and route offers and enquiries to relevant teams within an organization. If you're interested, please reach out to the Vuulr team.