As a Seller, you can create a Selections of your listings on the marketplace, which can then be shared with others. From there, Buyers can login or register to browse your Listings, watch trailers and screeners, check avails and make an Offer.
Selections are useful in a few scenarios:
- For selecting listings to feature in a Screening Room
- For recommending multiple titles to a Buyer during the Offer process
- For sharing your listings on Vuulr via a unique link or email, as part of a marketing effort.
In this article, we'll cover how to create a Selection and retrieve the unique link of your Selections.
Create A Selection of your Listings
1. Navigate to My Listings
(depending on whether the left drawer is expanded or collapsed)
2. Open up the first title you want to include in your (new) Selection
3. Click Save to Selection
4. Then Create new selection (or add to an existing one)
5. Give it a name, and complete by clicking Create
6. Navigate to the next title you want to include, and repeat the above, saving it to the Selection you've just created by checking the check-box
7. Continue until you have added all the titles you want.
Sharing Your Selection
1. Go to My Selections in your Profile (at the top right of the screen)
2. To retrieve the link to your the Selection, click the chain-link icon, which copies a unique link of your Selection to your clipboard. You can then paste it anywhere.
3. Or click the envelope icon to launch an email with all the titles laid out beautifully. This sends the email to yourself first - so you can check it - so check your inbox, then forward it to your buyer or mailing list.
Each thumbnail has a deep link direct to the title it represents; so with one click, Buyers will be able to evaluate your title(s). Even easier, Buyers can preview your listings on the homepage without having to login.
To learn more about managing your Selections, click here.