What are Buyer Briefs?
As a Buyer, if you are looking for specific content but do not wish to comb through the Marketplace, Buyer Briefs is a feature that could help you. All you have to do is to specify your content requirements and publish it for Sellers to respond with matching listings!
Below are some examples of what you could specify to our Sellers. The more information you provide, the more relevant Sellers can be with their responses. You can create multiple briefs for different content requirements to help you manage seller responses for different content needs.
What happens after submitting a Buyer Brief?
Once submitted, your Brief will be seen by Sellers right away. In some cases, it will be placed under review by The Vuulr Team. When that happens, we will send an email to notify you once the Brief is approved published!
Simply navigate back to the same page from the Left Navigation menu to find all the Buyer Briefs you have created. On this page, you can easily manage the briefs you have posted.
1. Status refers to the status of the brief:
- Pending: Brief is currently pending admin's review
- Open: Brief is already published to all our Sellers
- Declined: Brief is declined by admin, please refer to the email from us and make the necessary edits, then submit again for review
- Closed: Brief has reached the expiry stated by you, or if you have chosen to close it earlier
2. You can also see the number of responses you have received from Sellers for each brief. If there are new responses, simply click to view them. Whenever there is a new response, you will be notified via Email, or the bell notification on the top right corner.
3. You can create multiple briefs to manage content requests separately.
How to Edit or Close a Brief?
Simply navigate to the bottom of your Buyer Brief and you can find the buttons to Edit or Close. Editing an approved and "Open" brief might set it back to "Pending" status for admin's review, this means Seller will temporarily not be able to see it until admin has approved it.
Viewing Seller Responses and what to do next?
When Sellers respond, you will be notified via Email. Or you can navigate from "My Buyer Briefs page" to go through the full list. There might be responses with listings that are not exact matches to your Content of Interest. If you wish to only view responses which are exact matches, click on the checkbox to narrow down the responses.
Click into each one to view details of that response. When you hover on a listing poster, you can see some actions you can take from here:
1. Bundled Deal: Add this listing to Cart to package it into a bundled deal to negotiate for a better price offer with the Seller
2. Make Offer: Make a direct Offer/RFP for this single listing you clicked on
3. Save to Selection: Save this listing into a selection first for later use
4. View listing quick details.
At the right panel, you can also view entire catalog of Seller, or chat with Seller to ask them questions. If you are not keen in this response, you may also decline it so that we don't keep the Seller hanging! ;)
Have a question? Check out our FAQs on Buyer Briefs
We hope this feature is useful in helping you source for content. Please write in to us if you have any suggestions on improvements!