If your video assets (trailer and screeners) are hosted on your own Brightcove account, you can easily share those assets with the Vuulr via the Brightcove Media Sharing Feature. By sharing your video from your own Brightcove account to Vuulr through Media Share, you will be able to save time as you need not re-upload the same trailer/screener.
1. Login to your Brightcove account and proceed to "Media Sharing".
2. To link up with Vuulr's Brightcove account, type in Vuulr's Brightcove Account ID and click "Add Affiliate. To get Vuulr's Brightcove Account ID, please contact the Content Ops team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approval is submitted, please wait for Vuulr's confirmation.
3. Upon Vuulr's approval, you will be able to see that the Relationship Status is now "Accepted".
4. After acceptance, proceed to your "Media" folders and select the videos you wish to share with Vuulr. After selecting the videos, proceed to share by clicking [More] > [Share].
5. Under Affiliates, click Vuulr's checkbox and [Share]. For all successfully shared videos, you will notice an orange arrow icon in the top right of the thumbnail.
6. An alternative method is to select each individual video and proceed to the "Media Sharing" section. Here you may share the video with Vuulr similar to step 5, and in addition you may also remove the video in the event that the video is no longer in use.
7. To attach the shared videos to your desired Listings, simply contact the Content Operations team at email@example.com for assistance. You may also reach out to the team for the Video ID/URL as the Shared Video ID will be different in Vuulr's Brightcove account.
For more information on Media Sharing with Brightcove, please refer to: