This article explains what Rights Formats (or Rights Types) that are supported in Vuulr. for information on how these are used, see one of the following articles:
- How To Structure An Offer (Buyers)
- How To Select Rights Format (License Types) when Making an Offer (Buyers)
- How To Manage a Listing's Avails (Sellers)
Vuulr currently supports license types for TV (Free to Air & Pay TV), OTT (FAST, S-VOD , A-VOD, T-VOD and EST) channels and Transport services.
Free to Air - Terrestrial/Broadcast TV ("Free to Air") - Terrestrial Free TV, Cable Free TV, and Satellite Free TV exploitation but does not include any form of PayPerView, Pay TV, Internet or ClosedNet form of
FAST - Free Ad-supported Streaming TV - Digital Ad-supported, linear channels/streams are delivered over the internet and available from third party platforms
- Pay TV - Terrestrial Pay TV, Cable Pay TV and Satellite Pay TV exploitation but does not include any form of PayPerView, Free TV, Internet or ClosedNet exploitation.
- S-VOD - Video on Demand service typically delivered over the Internet provided to a user who is required to pay a set fee for a specified period to stream the content along with other content available in the same manner.
- A-VOD - Video on Demand service provided to viewers free of charge, monetized by advertising, typically delivered over the Internet.
- T-VOD (Rental) - Short term license for acquiring and watching a program. Typically used for short-term Rentals only for non-public viewing within a private living place where no admission fee is charged for such viewing.
- EST (Electronic Sell Through) - A one-time purchase to own, typically digital downloads only for non-public viewing within a private living place where no admission fee is charged for such viewing.
- Transport - Screening directly to an audience in planes, trains, buses, taxis, cruise liners or any other means of transportation. Can be Linear or Video on Demand.
- Other - Have a specific need that doesn't fit within the pre-defined Rights Formats? Choose "Other". Note that Other will not factor into Avails compliance, and only Fixed Price pricing models are supported. Be sure to choose Other if you have a true need that is not represented by the pre-defined Rights Formats.