We currently support two types of video assets - Trailers and Screeners. You can either upload the asset files directly into the marketplace as part of the Listing, or provide Vimeo embed links. N.B. it is important that you do not remove the Vimeo videos, or change their privacy settings so that they can be embedded into the Marketplace without issue.
For uploading video assets, we support standard video formats such as MP4, AVIs etc. When in doubt, videos should be of HD quality and compression shouldn't be too poor to distract the buyer from evaluating the quality of the production
If you're embedding a video from your own Vimeo account, please be sure to paste the actual full URL to the video asset and not the "review" url.
- H.264 for the video codec (compression method).
- Frame rate: usually 29.97, but 24 and 25 are accepted as well.
- Size and bitrate:
- Recommended 1920×1080 for 1080p HD video, 10Mbs - 20Mbs bitrate
- Also allowed
- 1280×720 for 720p HD video, 5Mbs - 10Mbs bitrate
- 640×480 for standard definition 4:3 video, 2Mbs - 5Mbs bitrate
- 640×360 for standard definition 16:9 video, 2Mbs - 5Mbs bitrate
- Sound codec: AAC-LC (Advanced Audio Codec)
- Sound sample rate: 48 kHz
- Audio quality: constant bitrate of 320 kbps