Every Buyer and Seller can create and manage an Organization Profile that can be viewed by others in the marketplace. Having an Organization Profile allows the counter party to learn a bit more about your organization, which is especially useful in offer negotiations, responding to proposals and when making new business connections in the marketplace.
Editing your Organization Profile
Access your Organization Profile from the Settings drop-down, by clicking on your name at the top right corner. Once on this page, simply click the Edit Organization Profile button. It will take you to a form similar to this:
- Logo - Be sure to upload a fairly high resolution, dark on light background. We typically show the logo to users on the platform up to 200px by 200px - so the higher the resolution the better. We also always show a logo in a 1:1 aspect ratio (square) - and we will never crop or scale a logo. Therefore, if possible, please upload a logo file that is as close to a square as possible. The platform supports standard file types such as PNG and JPG (PNG is recommended).
- Organization Name: You cannot edit your organization name - please reach out to your Marketplace Success Partner or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change your organization name.
- Introduction to your Organization: Write a short paragraph explaining who your Organization is, what your audience looks like or the kind of content you produce. You may anything you think will help Buyers and/or Sellers learn more about your Organization. Please do not include any contact details. There is a maximum limit of 1,000 characters.
- Organization's Website URL - this will only show for Buyers or Sellers when a Deal has been completed by both parties.
- Location of your Organization: If your Organization is present in multiple countries, please provide the principle place of business or Headquarters.
- Focus markets: List out the country(ies) you typically buy for and/or sell into.
- Genres of Interest: If your Organization buys content, list out the typical Genres you buy.
- Seller settings "We are willing to consider offers which are based only on performance without a Minimum Guarantee." - If you sell content, you can check this box to indicate that you're open to receive offers that are revenue-share/performance only, without a minimum guarantee. When checked, your Organization will show up in the Discover by Seller view, when Buyers filter for Sellers who are open to performance-only offers. If un-checked, it will prohibit revenue-share/performance-only offers from being made on your content. This will automatically be set if you subsequently accept a performance-only deal in the future.
Where your Organization Profile will be viewed
Depending on your role in the marketplace, your Organization Profile will be viewable by others in various sections of the platform.
i) During Negotiation - both Buyer and Seller profiles will be visible in RFPs, Offers and Deal Memos.
ii) During Content discovery - Sellers' profiles will be visible to Buyers in Discover by Seller and individual Listings page.
i) Viewing Organization Profiles during Negotiation
Organization Profiles can be accessed whenever a link similar to the following is shown:
|Viewing a Listing as a Buyer||Viewing an Offer/RFP as a Buyer or Seller|
Viewing a Deal Memo as a Buyer or Seller
Item 2 in the screenshots above will show if you checked the box in your Organization Profile to indicate that you're willing to consider offers which are based only on performance without a Minimum Guarantee (see pt 8 above).
Clicking on the highlighted company name (item 1 in the above screenshots) will open a popup with information you provided in your Organization Profile, and will look something like this:
- Introduction to your Organization: Description you provided in your Organization Profile (max 1,000 characters)
- Focus markets: Any key markets you selected for countries you buy from or sell into. This is optional.
- Genres: If your organization sells content, then this list of genres is automatically generated based on the Listings you've loaded into the Marketplace. Genres are sorted by frequency of use (e.g. in the above example, Education is the most popular Genres used in A Picture's Listings on the platform).
- No. of Listings: Automatically generated count of Loaded and Published Listings on the Marketplace.
- Link to view entire catalog: Link to the Discover Listings page for Buyers to see all Listings a Seller has on the Marketplace.
ii) Viewing Sellers' Organization Profiles during Content Discovery
Buyers are able to not only Discover and Search for Listings on the marketplace, but also Discover and Search for Sellers. Buyers can access this by selecting the second option on the left Discover Menu:
This will load a grid of logos of all Sellers on the Marketplace:
(Selling Organizations without logos will have a default placeholder shown)
Clicking into any one of the tiles will load a page with the Organization's profile:
1. This section will show the same Organization Profile information we see in the popup shown earlier in Part (i) above.
2. This section will show just a snapshot of some of the Listings the Organization sells. The Buyer can click on "View Entire Catalog" to view all the Seller's listings.
3. Buyers can initiate chat conversations with the Seller here.
To learn more about discovering content by Seller, click here.