To encourage a close community on Vuulr and foster trust, Organizations can create and manage a Profile that can be viewed by Buyers or Sellers. This is especially useful for Organizations who have not previously worked together. Having an Organization Profile on the platform allows the counter party to learn a bit more about the Organization such as when a Buyer makes an Offer to a Seller, the Seller can read about the Buyer when determining how to approach the Offer.
Editing your Organization Profile
Accessing the Organization Profile: https://www.vuulr.com/settings/organization-profile. Once on this page, simply click the Edit Organization Profile button. It will take you to a form similar to this:
- Logo - Be sure to upload a fairly high resolution, dark on light background. We typically show the logo to users on the platform up to 300px by 300px - so the larger the resolution the better. We also always show a logo in a 1:1 aspect ratio (square) - and we will never crop or scale a logo. Therefore. if possible, please upload a logo file that is as close to a square as possible. The platform supports standard file types such as PNG and JPG (PNG is recommended).
- Your organization name will appear in this field. You cannot edit your organization name - please reach out to your Marketplace Success Partner or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change your organization name.
- Write a short paragraph explaining who your Organization is, what your audience looks like, the kind of content you produce, etc. Really, anythign you think will help Buyers and/or Sellers learn more about your Organization. Please do not include any contact details. Maximum of 1,000 characters.
- Website URL for your Organization - this will only show for Buyers or Sellers when a Deal has been completed by both parties.
- Where is your Organization based? If your Organization is present in multiple countries, please provide the principle place of business or Headquarters.
- List out the country(ies) you typically buy for and/or sell into.
- If your Organization buys content, list out the typical Genres you buy.
- "We are willing to consider offers which are based only on performance without a Minimum Guarantee." - If you sell content, you can check this box to indicate whether you're open to receive offers that are rev share/performance only. This setting will determine whether your Organization will show up in the Discover by Seller list - see below. This setting if not set will not, however, prohibit rev share or performance-only offers from being made on your content. This will automatically be set if you subsequently accept a performance-only deal in the future.
Viewing an Organizations Profile - Offers/RFPs/Listings
Organization Profiles can be accessed whenever a link similar to the following is shown:
|Viewing a Listing as a Buyer||Viewing an Offer/RFP as a Buyer or Seller|
Viewing a Deal Memo as a Buyer or Seller
Item 2 in the screenshots above will show if you indicated in your Organization's profile that you're willing to consider offers which are based only on performance without a Minimum Guarantee (see above).
Clicking on the highlighted company name (item 1 in the above screenshots) will open a popup with information you provided in your Organization Profile, and will look something like this:
- Description you provided in your Organization Profile (max 1,000 characters)
- Any key markets you selected for countries you buy from or sell into. Optional.
- If you're organization sells content, then this list of genres is automatically generated based on the Listings you've loaded into the Marketplace. Genres are sorted by frequency of use (e.g. in the above example, Education is the most popular Genres used in A Picture's Listings on the platform).
- Automatically generated count of Loaded and Published Listings on the Marketplace.
- Link to the Discover Listings page for Buyers to see all Listings the Seller has on the Marketplace.
Searching for Sellers and a Seller's Profile Page
This feature will be released soon.
Buyers are able to not only Discover and Search for Listings on the marketplace, but also Discover and Search for Sellers.
Buyers can access this by selecting the second option on the left Discover Menu:
This will load a grid of logos of all Sellers on the Marketplace:
(Selling Organizations without Logos will have a default placeholder shown)
Clicking into any one of the Organizations will load a page with the Organization's profile:
The top section (labeled with a (1) above) will show the same Organization Profile information we see in the popup from Listings, Offers, Deal Memos, etc. (see above).
Section 2 will show just a snapshot of some of the Listings the Organization sells. The Buyer can click on "View Entire Catalog" to access Discover Listings with then Seller's filter enabled.
Lastly, Buyers can initiate chat conversations with the Seller in section 3.
For more information about this Discover Sellers feature, see Discovering Sellers on the Marketplace.